Board Logo

HELP pls with pictures
SJ7 - 5-3-2005 at 09:42 AM

Hello there! My name is Shara and I'm from the Philippines... Just this week, the World Men's Volleyball (something like that) Competition was held in our school, the University of San Carlos in Cebu... I think the game was sponsored by FIVB... The players of Macau had a huge crowd because aside that they are good, a lot of them are really handsome too, hehe... (^_^)v Believe me, all the girls in the gym were screaming for them! Anyway, i wasn't able to take pictures of the players that's why I am begging you to please help me in having pictures of these guys!!! Handsome ones like Lei U.P. (No. 1)and Cheong (No. 16) and Numbers 5, 8, 9, 13... I really wish some of you can provide me with pictures... I can't understand chinese, that's why i had difficulty in searching for their pictures, i have been to their site, volleyball.macaunet.com but although i saw some pictures, i'm craving for more... Specially the close up ones... I'm really a huge fan of Macau Volleyball Team right now... Please, PlZZZZZZ.... Help me... If you guys are my angels, please send their PICTURES to my e-mail: Fabulous_sja@yahoo.com ... I'm looking forward for very generous ones to help me... Thank you so much for having time in reading this... Good day!!! (^_^)

VBFC - 5-3-2005 at 05:19 PM

SJ7,

As our website are new, we don't have any picture of Macau boy's team. Hong Kong should have a game with Macau real soon. Promise to take adequate pictures of Macau Team. Will keep you posted.

Cheers,

SJ7 - 7-3-2005 at 08:32 AM

to VBFC,

thanks ahead... I am looking forward for those pictures... Those guys are so hot!!! If I'm not mistaken, almost all the girls attend the event just to see the Macau players... I guess the most popular one is the libero (is that the right term) Lei... He really had so many fans... Now that their gone in Cebu, a lot of girls feel so sad... Hehe, i guess I'm included in that... What's nice about this team is that they are really accomodating... They really give their time for autoghraph signing and picture taking... They were like superstars in our school... How i wish they'd come back... Anyway, who I really like is Number 16, Cheong Ka Chon, hehe, he's such a cutie (^_^)v... That's it... Thank you so much... I'll come by this site to see any updates... Thanks... Good day and God bless!!! More power to your website...