Board Logo

外籍球員
VBFC - 16-1-2006 at 07:50 PM

近半年來, 我們經常收到一些居住在香港的外籍人仕電郵, 他們都是想參與我們本地的排球活動和比賽. 基於他們在電郵內的資料, 他們有普通的消閒球員, 亦有高水平的競賽球員.

如有本地球隊有興趣接納外籍球員. 請與我們聯絡.

希望有機會能讓外國球員參與本地球賽, 會為香港球壇帶來新刺激.

PlexLee - 17-1-2006 at 04:45 PM

Hi, my name is Plex Lee, I am currently looking for new team player. I see your post and I know that there are people from aboard who would like to find a place to play volleyball.

As I am one of them, I used to live in US - mid west region and I come back and start a team. I am 28 years old and I used to play at leisure time after school in University...

My team is just a group of people who is trying to have fun in volleyball(Curently all Chinese). Everyone are welcome, male or female, beginner or advance level.

Here is my contact info:
Plex Lee
lunglee@uwalumni.com

I just need to know some basic info, for example:

Name
Where do they came from
Years of experience in volleyball
etc.

Thanks
Plex Lee

k_Locke - 18-1-2006 at 03:32 AM

Our team also accept foreign members as well. Please kindly email us for more inofrmation.

VBFC - 18-1-2006 at 06:42 PM

Plex / K_Locke,

Thank you for open up your teams for foreign players. Hope this exercise will bring extra fun and strength to your volleyball teams. At the same time, make Hong Kong a more fun place for volleyballers all over the world. It is good to see Hong Kong volleyball society go multi-cultural.

I will pass your email contacts to those interested individuals and let them contact you directly.

Thanks again to your offer and contributions to the volleyball community.

Regards,

k_Locke - 15-2-2006 at 09:54 AM

I've received some emails from the web, however our team is only for men, but I'll try to contact some girls team to see whether they can accept foreign members.