Board Logo

Bayern Munchen kläde
LarhondaKi - 23-12-2020 at 08:47 PM

DarciEspa DarellEdl CelinaEve real madrid Drakt Luca MarciaMon Sancho has starred for the German giants, with 20 goals and 28 assists recorded across the last two seasons. Those exploits have seen him register on the recruitment football jersey radar of leading sides across Europe, with heavyweight outfits in the Premier League leading the charge. Arch-rivals United and Liverpool have both been heavily linked with moves to secure Sancho's signature. Both believe the youngster would be a good fit for the present and future, with Jurgen Klopp and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer forever in the market for proven performers in the final third of the field. The former Reds midfielder told Sky Sports: "I think it is a matter of time with Jadon Sancho coming to the Premier League. We are talking about a genuine superstar. A player that can do incredible things with the ball. Played 70 odd games in the Bundesliga, scored 27 goals from a wide area which is very good. Jamie Carragher has said, amid links to another Bundesliga star in the form of Maillot Belgique prolific RB Leipzig striker Timo Werner: "Liverpool do need a top attacking player to come in the summer. Sancho or Werner? I'll take both." Jadon Sancho could make Manchester United "more powerful", admits Dimitar Berbatov, but the England international has been told to put regular game time at the top of his list of priorities when edging towards the exits at Borussia Dortmund. Given the experience he has picked up in Germany, while also forcing his way into the senior Three Lions fold, the exciting 19-year-old winger would expect to figure prominently if the decision was taken to head for Old Trafford. With that in mind, Berbatov says Sancho needs to weigh up his options carefully, with it possible that United may not be the best fit for his ongoing development despite the obvious appeal held by one of world football's most prestigious clubs. The former Red Devils striker told Betfair: "For me, he needs Liverpool Fotballdrakter to play, he needs to continue his development and that's why I'm surprised he wants to go because Dortmund gave him that opportunity as a player. Manchester United should still be looking to strengthen this summer despite enjoying a recent resurgence, says Andy Cole, with long-standing target Jadon Sancho one of those who would bring "something different" to Old Trafford. While the Red Devils have shown encouraging signs of late, create a football jersey with an unbeaten run stretched to 16 games, Cole believes investment in the next transfer window will help Solskjaer's side to continue closing the gap on those at the top of the Premier League. Jadon Sancho is "not like Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi" and should be shunning interest from the likes of Manchester United to spend at least one more year at Borussia Dortmund, says Steffen Freund. Freund told beIN Sports: "Sancho is not like Ronaldo or Messi, that will take one or two years more. For Haaland, it is only at the start for him, there could be a way in maybe three or four years for him to be top class in Europe. The Red Devils have suggested that they will not pay more than £50 million ($56m) _ around half of BVB's valuation of Maglietta Arsenal the player _ for the England winger, who caught fire in the Bundesliga last season by scoring 17 goals and creating 17 more in just 32 matches. This site truly has all the info I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask. ShastaByr fodboldtrøjer BillyGran
MarceloCa fotbollströjor barn TMOCheri
EulaSceus Maglia Roma DonRowlan
JudiOrteg fodboldtrøjer JoesphSle