Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: indoor leagues?
mctung

Mood: No Mood

posted on 24-10-2005 at 11:23 AM Reply With Quote
indoor leagues?

hello all,

my name is mike and i just moved to hong kong for work from california (san francisco, to be exact). i've been playing competitve vball for the last 15 years of my life (i'm 26) and i crave it constantly. can anyone tell me if there are indoor 6's leagues or any top-level competitive vball action around town? i've been to the outdoor courts in causeway bay by the library and i mostly see kids (jr. high or hs) play. please help as i am craving it so badly!!!

thanks!
mike
VBFC
Super Administrator

Mood: No Mood

posted on 26-10-2005 at 11:47 AM Reply With Quote

Mike,

We have 6’s indoor leagues play in Hong Kong regularly. Mainly, arranged by the Hong Kong Volleyball Association and various District Councils. You may wanna check our League page for more information.

The top men’s teams in Hong Kong are South China Athletic Association (S.C.A.A.), Tak Ming, Dragon, So Uk, Ling Yat, Hip Hing, Ching Wa, Yan Chai, etc … S.C.A.A. have been over 15 years championship in a row until this year. They have been beaten up twice by Tak Ming and also once by So Uk. Ling Yat is making their come back this year. This is an interesting year.

The Marathon Volleyball League Final will be held in Tai Po Market Sport Complex on this coming Sunday October 30, 2005. It is a whole day volleyball event while the first game will be started on 9:15am and the last game scheduled on 4:30pm. You will see all top teams there. Take a look which team you like and you may contact them directly right at the spot.

You can find the web link of Ching Wa, So Uk, Ling Yat in our Team Center page. S.C.A.A. website address is, www.scaa.org.hk, and their volleyball section contact number is (852) 2577-6932 or (852)28300952.

Wish you would find the team that suits you.

Any queries, please let us know.

Cheers,
Post new thread Poll: