Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Looking for high level volleyball
meetmeinouterspace

Mood: No Mood

posted on 20-7-2006 at 11:41 AM Reply With Quote
Looking for high level volleyball

I'm a former university setter in Canada. I am moving to hong kong and want to join a high level team.

My chinese is very bad, but I understand a little bit.

Can anybody help point me in the right direction? Maybe a coach's email address or if you guys have a reasonably competitive team.

I'm itching to play!

email: meetmeinouterspace@telus.net
k_Locke

Mood: Proud To Be Great

posted on 21-7-2006 at 07:04 AM Reply With Quote

can you introduce yourself more a bit?

Here's Locke speaking

Wanna join in Volleyball Teams
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
meetmeinouterspace

Mood: No Mood

posted on 24-7-2006 at 12:56 AM Reply With Quote

Of course! not sure what you want to know about me:

The first thing is that I am a male! 22 years old. I grew up training with the British Columbia provincial team program, and played in the Canadian National Championships in both indoor and beach volleyball. With Capilano College we won a silver medal at the Canadian College championships.

I'm a 6'1 setter. I have played as an outside hitter/setter when I was younger, but focused on being only a setter because of my leaderhip and understanding of offensive strategy. I have coached various highschool and club teams, as well as coached in volleyball clinics around Vancouver.

My parents grew up in Hong Kong, although I was born in Vancouver, and I am returning because I have been offered a job in HK. I also want to learn more chinese, and spend time with my cousins and uncles/aunties. I am full chinese, although many people say that I look mixed blood.

I have always been a team player. Volleyball is a passion to me, and after taking a year off, I find that I miss it terribly. I want to play at a very competitive level, because I miss the intensity of competition and teamwork.

I hope I can find a team that is a good fit for me. Which teams have the best reputations in Hong Kong?
k_Locke

Mood: Proud To Be Great

posted on 24-7-2006 at 08:15 AM Reply With Quote

so do you want to try getting the feelings for volleyball first?

we've male-gathering functions on Sundays, located in Tsuen Wan district.

Wanna join in Volleyball Teams
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Post new thread Poll: