Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Help!The scoreboard is my love rival!
antarcticawoody

Mood: No Mood

posted on 29-11-2006 at 09:10 AM Reply With Quote
Help!The scoreboard is my love rival!

Yesterday our school held a volleyball match. Everything was going good until a shining light happened suddenly. The scoreboard had been broken and fizzed frequently. Then we had to continue playing by old record writing with ball-pen. Everyone was not so high for us.

Back in home, I surfed on the net and want to find a good one what we need. Before I told our trainer I hope you show me some advices about these one.

Multi-functional INDOOR Scoreboard scores volleyball. Use as a metronome, stopwatch, clock with alarm and program timer. Clock counts up or down from 99:99. Scores to 199. Period, bonus, and possession indicator. Built-in control panel. INDOOR USE ONLY. One year limited guarantee. 4.75" clock digits, 4.25" score digits. 16" x 24" x 10". 13 lbs.Remote control is not included for this product.

The web I search out from google is
http://www.opentip.com/products/Multisport_Tabletop_Electric_Scoreboard_Portable_Electronic_Scoreboards-70976.html

Is that price reasonable? And the quality?
Maybe that’s really suitable for our indoor sports. Wow! Next time, I hope it will not snatch the fans’ eyes on my body.
k_Locke

Mood: Proud To Be Great

posted on 30-11-2006 at 04:57 AM Reply With Quote

this one is use for basketball rether than volleyball.

You can search for others and see they have Score, Substitutions, Timeouts and so on.

Wanna join in Volleyball Teams
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
Post new thread Poll: