Not logged in [Login - Register]

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites   Post new thread Poll:
Author: Subject: Anyone plays volleyball regularly?
kewlmike

Mood: No Mood

posted on 10-3-2008 at 11:08 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone plays volleyball regularly?

I am a volleyball lover although I have not practiced for years since I injured my hand and ankel pretty severely in college. However, I had been palying volleyball for 6 six years prior to my injury and I am really hoping to pick it up again. Very interested in joining a group (not necessarily need to be a team) that practices volleyball regularly.

thank you in advanced for calling me in.

btw, it is awesome to find this place. looking forward to your response.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
VBFC
Super Administrator

posted on 21-3-2008 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote

kewlmike,

We have a 2 house volleyball open house on this coming Sunday (March 23) 12:00 - 2:00pm. Any interest to stretch your arms and legs. Please let us know, we will forward you the detail.

Cheers,
kewlmike

posted on 22-3-2008 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by VBFC
kewlmike,

We have a 2 house volleyball open house on this coming Sunday (March 23) 12:00 - 2:00pm. Any interest to stretch your arms and legs. Please let us know, we will forward you the detail.

Cheers,

Hi VBFC,

Thank you for your reply. It's a pity that I am currently out of town so may not be able to join this weekend. But I went to Prince Edward last weekend and found many people playing there. so at least I can find some places to practice.

It would be great if I could join you next time. Btw, since monday is still holiday, i wonder if there is any plan for Monday? thanks.
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member This User Has MSN Messenger
VBFC
Super Administrator

posted on 26-3-2008 at 04:25 AM Reply With Quote

kewlmike,

It's alright. Will let you know next time we play.

Actually, we did have a volleyball session last Monday. However, I just check the Forum today.

And it's good to know you find Fa Hui Park is a fun place to play volleyball in Hong Kong.

Cheers,
yseghin

posted on 31-3-2008 at 09:37 AM Reply With Quote
new player to volleyball

hey all of you guys out there!

you might be wondering why im writing a reply to this post..but actually, i'm all new to volleyball, last week i was in australia and was playing a bit of beach volleyball and really enjoyed it ( even though it was my first time actually!!).

And thought it would be a great way to keep myself fit, so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about any teams which I could join, which accepts new volleyball players? I'm just a beginner, and still need to know more skills.

I hope you can help me. For now, so long, and looking forward to hearing from you guys.

YUKI
cris

posted on 10-4-2008 at 05:59 AM Reply With Quote

are you guys gonna play again this sunday? would love to join if it's co-ed. i'm a girl, wouldn't wanna ruin your game, in case it is just guys ;-)

cheers
kewlmike

posted on 11-4-2008 at 06:11 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by cris

are you guys gonna play again this sunday? would love to join if it's co-ed. i'm a girl, wouldn't wanna ruin your game, in case it is just guys ;-)

cheers

Cris,

Thanks for the info. I think I would love to join the practice but still subject to my time slot on Sunday. you can reach me by email at

mikeloming@yahoo.com

I would love to know more details about the activity. btw, you may consider call on yuki, the girl who responded to this topic right in front of you, as I notice she posted a new topic yesterday, looking for partner.

Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks again.
VBFC
Super Administrator

posted on 15-4-2008 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote

Quote:

cheers

Cris,

We do play regular once or every other Sunday.

However, we are all men's team. And some players are pretty fierce, too.

If you still wanna hang around, please let us know.

Cheers,
starduststeel

posted on 27-4-2008 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by VBFC
Quote:

cheers

Cris,

We do play regular once or every other Sunday.

However, we are all men's team. And some players are pretty fierce, too.

If you still wanna hang around, please let us know.

Cheers,

I'm keen for some fierce games! You guys need a middle blocker?
VBFC
Super Administrator

posted on 29-4-2008 at 06:40 AM Reply With Quote

starduststeel,

You are mostly welcome to do some drop in games with us. However, we don't have courts in the next few weeks.

Please keep eyes on this thread or your U2U, will keep you posted.

Same things here, it's fun to play with fierce players.

Cheers,
Post new thread Poll: